- Employment Rules in Canada
- In Canada, international students have wider options for working during their period of education. You can work on campus and off campus as long as you meet the necessary eligibility conditions outlined for international students. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp for details.
Unlike the US, Canada has a new official ?Off-Campus Work Permit Program?. International students in Canada are considered eligible for off campus work if they:
• possess a valid study permit
• attend a participating education institution
• have maintained a satisfactory academic standing
• have studied full-time for at least six months out of the 12 months preceding their application
There are some other terms and conditions of the study permit and work permit that need to be fulfilled while participating in the program.
The requirements and conditions, and responsibilities of both students and designated institutional representatives are listed out in detail on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Click on the link below for details:
Disclaimer: All information and content under Educational resources, smart travel tips and blog content presented within this site are intended for educational purposes and provided by indiaedu.com. Information may be changed or updated by Indiaedu.com without notice and/or may contain technical inaccuracies. Lufthansa makes no representation and disclaims all express and implied warranties and conditions of any kind, including without limitation, representations, warranties or conditions regarding accuracy or completeness of the contents of indiaedu.com web site
Lufthansa will not be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies published.